Frequently Asked Questions
How do I sign up for the star show?
Glad you asked. You can Book Now here; or go to the home page and select any button that says Book Now or Book Star Show Now
Is there parking available at the star show?
Yes. Please visit our parking page for all the parking options you have from:
- Free at the beach lagoons before sunset;
- Free at Roy’s restaurant parking area (best to enjoy eating there; a 15 minute walk to star show location);
- Free also if you eat at the Four Seasons hotel Mina’s Fish House to enjoy a sunset dinner and have the restaurant validate your parking ticket
- $3 to $7 prorated for up to 3 hours at the shopping center parking lot meters across the street from the hotels (a 10 minute walk to star show location);
- Four Seasons Hotel valet parking for a reduced fee (50% off for $20); and
- Parking next door at Aulani, Disney Hotel (Between $22 – $30 for up to 2-hours prorated)
Where is the star show location?
Visit our star show location page where we have a calendar that identifies where the star show will take place in the current month. You will also receive a text on the day of your star show in mid-to-late evening informing you of where to go.
- All public star shows take place at the Four Seasons Oahu Resort & Spa in the Ko Olina Resort
- The star show will take place at one of two locations, both within a 5 minute walk of each other on the Four Seasons property. You will either be on the:
- Ocean Lawn fronting the ocean adjacent to the adult infinity pool, or
- Rooftop of the Spa on the tennis courts (this is a separate building from the hotel, and is attached to the hotel parking lot structure).