Each image is a link to learn more about that topic. FAQs are provided at bottom of page as well.
Frequently Asked Questions to the Star Show and More
How do I sign up for the star show?
Glad you asked. You can Book Now here.
Is there parking available at the star show?
- Free at the beach lagoons before sunset;
- Free at Roy’s restaurant parking area (best to enjoy eating there; a 15 minute walk to star show location);
- Free also if you eat at the Four Seasons hotel Mina’s Fish House to enjoy a sunset dinner and have the restaurant validate your parking ticket
- $3 to $7 prorated for up to 3 hours at the shopping center parking lot meters across the street from the hotels (a 10 minute walk to star show location);
- Four Seasons Hotel valet parking for a reduced fee (50% off for $20); and
- Parking next door at Aulani, Disney Hotel (Between $22 – $30 for up to 2-hours prorated)
Where is the star show location?
- All public star shows take place at the Four Seasons Oahu Resort & Spa in the Ko Olina Resort
- The star show will take place at one of two locations, both within a 5 minute walk of each other on the Four Seasons property. You will either be on the:
- Ocean Lawn fronting the ocean adjacent to the adult infinity pool, or
- Rooftop of the Spa on the tennis courts (this is a separate building from the hotel, and is attached to the hotel parking lot structure)
Visit our star show location page where we have a calendar that identifies where the star show will take place in the current month. You will also receive a text on the day of your star show in mid-to-late evening informing you of where to go.